Congratulations to the 20 graduate students selected as the University of Florida Graduate Student Teaching Award winnners for 2019-2020.
The graduate students were nominated by their departments and were evaluated by the Graduate Student Teaching Awards Committee.
Each student submitted a teaching portfolio, including teaching philosophy and teaching evaluations, and was observed by two members of the committee.
- Akieba Allen – Theatre and Dance
- Richard Brust – History
- Tara Mercurio Counts – Family, Youth and Community Sciences
- Lisa Emerson – Microbiology and Cell Science
- Kaitlyn Erhardt – Psychology
- Melissa Fenton – Family, Youth and Community Sciences
- Scarlett Godinez – Chemistry
- Ethan Kutlu – Linguistics
- Joana Guerrero-Rodriguez – Spanish & Portuguese Studies
- Keifer MacDonald – Theatre and Dance
- Alicia McGrew – Natural Resources and Environment
- Victoria McNeil – Psychology
- Caroline Parks – Geography
- Anthony Pastore – Chemistry
- Moinul Rahat – Physics
- Gerald Robinson – Applied Physiology and Kinesiology
- John Streese – Mathematics
- Ashley Watts – Mathematics
The top two graduate students received the Calvin A. VanderWerf Award:
- Dina Benbrahim – Art and Art History
- Kendall Craig – Chemistry